Nicole Y. Pieterse
- Real Estate Acquisition/Disposition
- Land Use/Development/Construction
- Business (Corporate/LLC/Partnership)
- Condominium/Planned Community Projects
Clients include individuals and local, regional and/or national companies, banks, housing authorities and non-profit organizations.
J.D., University of Denver, College of Law (1995)
B.A., Communications with honors, University of Colorado (1989)
Ms. Russell specializes in the following areas of law:
- Water Rights
- Well Permitting and well rights
- Governmental law, including special districts
- Real Estate
- Construction contracts, liens and disputes
- Affordable housing
- Lobbying (state and federal)
Past and present representation of water clients around the state includes water districts, developers, Realtors, golf course owners, large and small landowners, ranchers and farmers, and large and small municipalities.
Ms. Russell received her JD from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., and graduated magna cum laude from Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio.